Client D needed payroll for his firm of 300 employees.
- Client did not possess the requisite knowledge required to process payroll.
- Plus going for a licensed payroll software was cost intensive for them.
- With employees on different pay scales and varying wages, collating the payroll of 300 employees accurately for each pay period was not feasible anymore.
- Dedicated people to run payroll every month and not enough work was too costly
- We undertook the client’s entire responsibility for payroll.
- We switched them a to a new Payroll Management platform that could also be linked to their bank accounts and only run after their approval each month
- We also undertook the responsibility to liaise with third party agencies like IRS.
- As we processed the payroll on our licensed software, all our client was required to do was fill and return our customized employer and employee data checklists.
- The data was collected and processed by our payroll team within 24 hours.
- Henceforth, after all, things being in order, we delivered in-depth payroll reports back via our secure FTP portal, where our client could download them.
- The client’s payroll of his entire team of 300 employees was successfully undertaken by us.
- The client reported us that our structure pipeline, saved him thousands of dollars he would have otherwise spent on payroll software license, upgrades, and staff salaries and training.